Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
October 20, 2019, 08:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cleavage Bukkake  (Read 8358 times)
heavyloader
« on: May 25, 2011, 07:12:16 AM »

Has anyone considered organising a bukkake in which a huge-breasted girl offers just her cleavage for a crowd of heavy spunkers?  She would need to wear a very tight-fitting bra or corset to ensure that all the spunk is held between her breasts forming a huge lake of toss as each guy takes it in turn to unload into her tit meat. 

I've attached some pics to illustrate the kind of girl needed for this sort of bukkake event.  The girl needs to have at least JJ or KK cups to accommodate all the cum loads without spilling anything.  The "end-game" would involve giving her a spoon to scoop out the spunk from her tits into her mouth whilst we all watched.  This would work even better if the spunk was really thick and succulent so it lodged more easily between her jugs.

I did try this once a few years ago with a very busty girl called Stephanie in a London flat.  I organised 32 guys to wank just into her tits.  Her bra was very tight round her bust (GG cups) so she managed to hold the lot without spilling any of it. She was extremely aroused by the pungent smell and couldn't resist lapping some of it into her mouth as the volume increased with each new deposit. When we were all done, one of us unclipped her from the back and let everyhting spill out of her 14" cleavage onto her tummy, pussy and legs. The mess on her was incredible.

My girlfriend, Louise, is a 38E bust size, but not really big enough to accommodate 30-40 loads in her tit flesh.

Any views on this?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:46:12 PM by heavyloader » Logged
heavyloader
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »

This is what a girl can look like after a cleavage bukkake if she unclips her bra or corset and lets the pool of spunk out onto her body.
creamydreamer
Global Moderator
711.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to creamydreamer
squallisevil
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 06:00:13 PM »

one thing that i LOVE LOVE LOVE is some hot cleavage.  i can totally get off on just that!

yummmmm.
TheCaptain
8.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to TheCaptain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 01:35:44 PM »

This is a seriously awesome idea and I hope it will catch on. Shocked
heavyloader
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 08:46:52 AM »

What a mess!!
heavyloader
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »

Here's an amateur girl trying to hold it all between her tits, but they really need to be a lot bigger for what I have in mind.
heavyloader
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »

Here is another pic of her:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: