Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
August 23, 2019, 09:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is it about a bukkake that turns you on?  (Read 29369 times)
Radixx
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Radixx

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »

Agree... and smiles while she's doin' it!

creampie420
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to creampie420

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 10:07:54 PM »

For me (I am a girl), I think it's all about the extension of the male orgasm. Also I always liked watch guys masturbate, and what is more hot is to see a guy (or guys) masturbate to the sight of me. That load of cum and how much of it that shoots out are more or less because of "me"...and how could you not like that?

As for watching bukkake, I love to be able to picture myself in the position of the girl. Also for me as girl there's alot of jerking and a lot of cocks to watch. Me like!!  Grin

Pretty much agree.
Pixie
40.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Pixie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »

For me as a woman, its mostly about being the center of attention. I don't see it as degrading, I see it as a kind of worship... the essence of the guy's orgasms that I can actually recieve on my face and my body when I have helped achieve them. Or something like that :]

and then all the little simple things. How it feels on my skin, how it makes me look, even how it smells.
Havoc6241
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Havoc6241

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »

Hi people. Long time visitor first time poster.

I'm a 26 year old male virgin. Now before you go all crazy, it's virgin by choice not virgin because I'm repulsive (Far from it.) I've actually committed myself to only having sex when married.

Anyway, for me, its the idea that I get to live out my sexuality without giving up the v-card. I have only ever been to one, back in college. I've tried to find others, but the West Palm Beach area can be A) sketchy and B) not sexually active it seems. Prudes? Most likely.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: