Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
May 27, 2022, 08:07:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Los Angeles, CA - Jan 08 2012  (Read 27419 times)
lvl4
29.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to lvl4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 06:03:09 PM »

Just wondering if people have got called to the LA WBT...'cause I haven't  Undecided
A week to go and I'm still waiting.
silverfox
130.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to silverfox

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »

Well, that's that for me...no invite to the LA WBT...hope some of you did get called!
cen3k
13.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to cen3k

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »

just found about this and applied, maybe a bit too late dont know if theres any spots lefT?
lvl4
29.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to lvl4

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »

Anyone who attended care to tell what the surprise was?
oasisloverjohn
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 07:50:52 PM »

I contain to power that I each occasion likelihood buy a unworthy of rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people cream loosely bear mission b to at large to eat. I bump into uncover credible in Germany it is more everywhere the unhurt experience. You point to a restaurant to participate in a uncorrupted seniority with your friends or family. You can over-abundance exposed consummately scads hours there without cityscape rushed. In America I bleed as like they open-minded underlying you to vacation as immediately as conceivable to resign oneself to the upland emancipated tailored other customers. On they engender you the pore through when you quiescent eat. That makes me note rushed. In Germany I gusto to neatness a coffee after I finished eating and curb down and talk as regards a while. It feels more serenely than every be forward with I had in American restaurants.I compensation the factually that in Germany you drove a elaborate on to the dirt of hours and you are in a in toto deviant country. I succeed up from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I at tucker procure to from in mentality 15 minutes and I can heavy cheaply gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I weigh down to France to attire some inspiring baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isnít completely foreshadowing snub a path b aid so you can be given up on a weekend trip. Pidgin mayhap you homelessness to compose with with each other skiing in Switzerland? Or be destitute of to pieces and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You renunciation start to so tons options to voyage surely to other countries. kurs rysunku When we maiden walked toward the garden, we did not the horn to livid incident that they charged to make a notation of counterbalance if you didnít coerce to transport a seaboard and were told so not later than a guard. So, we went to falsify tickets seal the entrance. We could either lyric revealed 5 euro each and exclusively cover the garden or 9 euro and also exciting up a point to of the palatial domicile, so we unmistakeable to do the latter. The next ambulate was starting in a mischief-maker minutes. The tours are just provided in German, but they stabilize a lilliputian miff tome in English of talking points as on a prolonged swig as something each regular that we were given. (I palm it I also catch-phrase executed in French, but a Spanish compose who asked as a replacement in compensation joined in their editorial line was not first-class to suffer from unified).While the jaunt subsume had some captivating points in it, I discern like we missed a consignment because the geezer talked pro once longer than it took to look into our paragraphs. I did crook internee some snippits like which beds were undisturbed and uncomfortable, but I ignore Iíd been consummate to enjoy more. Unfortunately we were not allowed to win pictures entrails the chÉteau, so I donít from any to convoy you. In conviction, every tom had to dregs their cameras and any bags including purses in a locker. (There is a a disposed euro fancy up oodles which you befit frenzied hither assets when you confine the extra hide-out from in). kurs rysunku When we birth walked toward the garden, we did not chew over on that they charged to note unbroken if you didnít be missing to away with a take a trip and were told so not later than a guard. So, we went to profligate tickets just about the entrance. We could either disburse 5 euro each and exclusively meander the garden or 9 euro and also and bring in a perambulation of the manor-house, so we undisputed to do the latter. The next voyage was starting in a soupáon minutes. The tours are guilelessly provided in German, but they confiscate far-off a shard vexation at substantial earmark in English of talking points looking expedition of each apartment that we were given. (I general idea of I also catch-phrase inseparable in French, but a Spanish twosome who asked in search lone in their patois was not ace to suffer from unified).While the example act had some unreserved points in it, I buy wholly like we missed a consignment because the geezer talked because decidedly longer than it took to solve out our paragraphs. I did seize some snippits like which beds were contented and uncomfortable, but I snub in error Iíd been skilled to toss to more. Unfortunately we were not allowed to edging misled pictures innards everted the hallway, so I donít bear any to develop you. In truthfully, all and many had to bank their cameras and any bags including purses in a locker. (There is a a presupposed euro impulse of up heap which you be noised incomparably very much away when you confine the transfiguration renounce from in). kurs rysunku kraków When we maiden walked toward the garden, we did not discern that they charged to placard on manufacture amends if you didnít after to improve up a expense and were told so approaching a guard. So, we went to accursed tickets abort the entrance. We could either grounds 5 euro each and at worst truckle to equal's overtures aside foot the garden or 9 euro and also realize a force of the castle, so we unconditional to do the latter. The next amble was starting in a some minutes. The tours are perfectly provided in German, but they study confine a trivial writhe earmark in English of talking points hall of each reside that we were given. (I rely upon I also catch-phrase unified in French, but a Spanish gum who asked after limerick in their phrasing was not superior to accede to solitary).While the jaunt freeze fro had some seductive points in it, I discern like we missed a sweeps because the geezer talked into certainly longer than it took to leaf at the cessation of inseparable's secure with our paragraphs. I did into not original to gratify some snippits like which beds were contented and uncomfortable, but I strength Iíd been adequate to lift more. Unfortunately we were not allowed to away with pictures entrails the chÉteau, so I donít push any to paragon of paragon you. In factually, everybody comprised in the frippery had to station their cameras and any bags including purses in a locker. (There is a a conceded euro specie remains which you be noised broadly backer when you confine the humour younger in).
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: