Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
August 17, 2019, 11:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Store Your Ejaculate (Bukkake tips)  (Read 7018 times)
Porter Carey 423
33.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Porter Carey 423

portercarey12@gmail.com Porter+Carey+423 Porter+Carey+423
View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 06, 2012, 06:11:49 PM »

Lycopene - is a natural anti-oxident that is prevalent in tomatoes. Recent studies show it to have roughly twice the power of Beta-Carotene and 10 times the strength of Vitamin E, when it comes to protecting and healing our bodies from the damage of free radicals which are the cancer precursors. In fact, free radicals are now considered to be one of the main causes of disease and aging. In a process known as oxidation, they accelerate the breakdown of our cell's structure, thereby damaging the DNA and weakening our immune system. A four year study at Harvard University set out to see whether the five major antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables would have any beneficial effect on prostate cancer. Of the five, only Lycopene was found to have a direct link. They found that of the 50,000 healthy males studied, those who ate at least 10 servings of tomatoes or tomato based products per week were 33% less likely to develop prostate complications than those who never ate them. Researchers concluded that the active antioxidant in tomatoes, Lycopene, significantly reduced the risk of prostate difficulties and improved its function. We recommend 10-12 servings of tomatoes or tomato based foods per week. Do not use or ingest if allergic.

Beta-Sitosterol - is another nutrient that may benefit men with prostate problems. One double blind study of 100 men showed that Beta-Sitosterol taken over a six month period improved urine flow, reduced the size of the prostate and led to subjective feelings of improvement.
Niacin - is important for many cellular processes. Supplementation with extra niacin in your diet will promote increased blood flow to all parts of your body. . .including the scrotum and testicles.

creamydreamer
Global Moderator
711.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to creamydreamer
squallisevil
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 05:01:14 AM »

haha.. i just gotta know about the pest control links dude.
dreamsofcream
103.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to dreamsofcream

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »

Most importantly, be totally hydrated! Drink plenty of water in the day of and day or 2 in advance of the big day.

Also... can't recommend "Ejaculoid" highly enough. You can find it on Amazon. Take 4 a day for a week or 2 and you will be pleased with the results, I promise you! (And no, I have no financial interest in the company at all... Tongue)

Zinc, also, I believe has been clinically proven to increase semen volume, although I think only like 10% or so. I definitely got a bigger boost than that from Ejaculoid.
John220
69.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to John220

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »

thanks for the infos, can I get some more?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: