Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
May 27, 2022, 09:28:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nov 24 2012 London UK  (Read 25074 times)
michaeld2610
8.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to michaeld2610

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »

What a load of crap think this event went tits up..

sent ID everything about 2 months back heard nothing what a joke at least respond to your fans if you have time to let them know if its canceled or going ahead
SabrinaDeep
Administrator
4522.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to SabrinaDeep

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »

We answer about cancellation to those who have been confirmed on the guest list. That is well stated on the website when you apply. Application is not necessarily equal to success. If you get picked, you get notified, if you don't get notified, you didn't get picked, if you got notified and picked, if party gets cancelled or moved you are notified. It's not that hard to understand.
London and all the other north american remaining dates are under rescheduling/cancellation, though because of the fucking measure B imposing condoms for shooting in LA voted 2 weeks ago which has fucked all my schedule up and forced me to re-plan the remaining dates. Is it easy? Nope, it is not...it takes one year preparation to plan such a long ongoing and far distances travelling series of events and last min bullshit like the hurricane Sandy and the Measure B ballot fuck all things up. News about rescheduling will be posted and notified to you guys when they are certain. Hopefully within few days, if my daily hard work to fix these things will pay off.

Official website - http://deepsabrina.com
Follow me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/
islandboy
156.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to islandboy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 08:46:59 AM »

Hey Sab,

Just wanted to check in and say I know how hard you work for this, and how much everyone gets out of it, and I wanted to thank you. Even though I wasn't able to attend the NYC event due to the hurricane, I'm thankful I even had the chance, and I wanted to show my appreciation for the work you've done. Hell, you're doing this out of your own expense and time, and I couldn't ask for more.

Keep up the great work, don't forget to take some time for yourself, and fight those Measure B bastards. I can't believe that passed... Propaganda these days Sad

Much love and respect,
~A
ormingstoke
74.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ormingstoke

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »

We answer about cancellation to those who have been confirmed on the guest list. That is well stated on the website when you apply. Application is not necessarily equal to success. If you get picked, you get notified, if you don't get notified, you didn't get picked, if you got notified and picked, if party gets cancelled or moved you are notified. It's not that hard to understand.
London and all the other north american remaining dates are under rescheduling/cancellation, though because of the fucking measure B imposing condoms for shooting in LA voted 2 weeks ago which has fucked all my schedule up and forced me to re-plan the remaining dates. Is it easy? Nope, it is not...it takes one year preparation to plan such a long ongoing and far distances travelling series of events and last min bullshit like the hurricane Sandy and the Measure B ballot fuck all things up. News about rescheduling will be posted and notified to you guys when they are certain. Hopefully within few days, if my daily hard work to fix these things will pay off.

Does the fact I didn't get notified that it had been rescheduled mean that I won't be attending? Shame.
SabrinaDeep
Administrator
4522.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to SabrinaDeep

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »

Orming, have you received an eamil stating that you've been picked for London's event? Just curious.

Official website - http://deepsabrina.com
Follow me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/
ormingstoke
74.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ormingstoke

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 04:48:29 AM »

Orming, have you received an eamil stating that you've been picked for London's event? Just curious.

No I haven't, was a bit disappointed!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: