Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
September 21, 2019, 06:18:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cum play and idea for a bukkake  (Read 5650 times)
ciutti79
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ciutti79

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »

Dear Sabrina,

One thing I really like in bukkake is watching the cum falling out from the mouth as it gets drenched, collecting it in a recepctacle and then getting it to the mouth again.

I imagine you performing a bukkake like this: you're naked standing on your knees on the floor. You hold a bowl right under your chin and dozens of horny men with fully charged cocks surround you -me being one!-. With a smile you talk dirty, asking us to cum huge loads like real men for you and that you hope we haven't ejaculated for some days. Then you say "Come on" and we start to cover your face with thick loads. Your face gets totally covered quite soon, and when the cum starts to fall to the bowl, you say that the rest of us -about 25- have to cum in your mouth, so you open it. We obey you and unload huge amounts of sperm into your thirsty mouth, you hold it all but some loads stick to your lips and teeth too, making some nice strings over it. When your mouth is totally filled, you let the cum slowly fall to the bowl flowing over your lower lip and chin, making place for the cumshots you're still getting. When our balls are drained and your bowl is full of cum, you take it into your mouth again, and then to the bowl. You keep taking the sperm and letting it fall for a while, until you take the bowl over your head and pour it over your face and your hot body.
SabrinaDeep
Administrator
4522.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to SabrinaDeep

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »

That one must have beena  good wank sweety eheheh
This is what usually happens at my parties though. I've got videos on my website about it.#

SMACK! SMACK!!

Sab

Official website - http://deepsabrina.com
Follow me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/
EB
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to EB

These are real and they are my wife's.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »

See...I don't know.  If it works for him okay, but to me there is nothing as pure as the first time the fresh stuff is pumped from the male body directly on the willing recipient.  I love coming up with a glazed face after eating my wife's pussy, but to save her ejaculate and pour it over me later seems weird.  Sabrina, I would say just increase the number of guys that donate to you and save the strange other stuff for other girls.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: