Best gangbang bukkake movie of the year

World Bukkake Tour
October 21, 2018, 09:56:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Best Webcam Girl

Let's spread the word about The World Bukkake Tour: come on guys, give your contribution!

Follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the World Bukkake Tour 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing the volume  (Read 7802 times)
magnuspf
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to magnuspf

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »

Inspired by the recent thread on changing the taste of semen, I thought starting up a new discussion and exchange of experiences on how to increase the volume of your ejaculation. Please tell us what worked for you, and what did not.

Surfing online I found this list on HotLib, which more or less summarizes the opinions available (I edited the list a bit):

10 Ways you can increase your sperm count:

1. Have sex & masturbate less often - the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
2. Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
3. Exercise regularly. Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before.
4. Eat Nutritious Food - Diet that's low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods. Reduce caffeine intake.
5. Avoid heating of testicles - Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas
6. Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause testosterone/oestrogen imbalances.
7. Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques.
8. Massage body with herbal oil, which improves blood circulation.
9. Try supplements - Certain natural supplements promise to increase sperm production.
10. Make love in the early morning or afternoon. Sperm levels are often highest in the mornings.

Also, very many pages suggest regular intake of lecithin, which is widely available and not so expensive. This probably falls under 9. I tried myself, with varying results. Any other experiences?

So go ahead and comment and share your recipes  Smiley
Radixx
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Radixx

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 03:11:30 AM »

nice post man... props to you!  Grin

NDstripfan
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 02:39:51 AM »

Ive noticed Zinc supplements also help. The prostate absorbes most of the natural zinc in food. Zinc is found in cum i a good amount so it seams to help build it up in amount and thickness.
creampie420
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to creampie420

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »

Stay well hydrated.
Superman
24.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Superman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 03:41:57 PM »

My 2 cents for increasing cum:

- Eating tomate juice, specially from 2 days before the bukkake, and eating as tomate juice as you can 6 hours before.

- Zinz + Arginina, oral, 7 days before.

- Avoiding cum 3,4,5,6,7 or +7 days ... so you will have enough quantity (its very difficult to stay more than 5 days without eyaculate but try it and you will get a huge load)

- During the sex, try to retain, not to cum, when u think you are going to cum, STOP, relax and after 1 minute, go sex again and do not cum... try to cum as late as possible, so you got a lot of quantity before cumming.

- Avoid nervious and try to be excited and hot... this is #1 point, if you are nervious and cum fast, you did not get a nice load... but if you are hot and you are able to cum as late as possible, you will get a monster load.

everybody its different, prostate, and diet, genetic and many other factors are important too, but try this suggestions before the bukkakes and you will get great loads!
atol
0.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to atol

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 05:13:01 PM »

Bananas, Bananas, Bananas and more Bananas!

No joke, this works (for me at least.)
creamydreamer
Global Moderator
711.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to creamydreamer
squallisevil
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 12:27:24 AM »

zinc is awesome.  but hydration is key first and foremost.
John220
69.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to John220

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »

Thank you for the information, hope for more..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: